Welcome to Rise of the Home! We pray it’s a blessing to you and your family. We’re very excited to see all of the amazing things God is doing through some of our worst moments as a couple. It’s amazing how so much hurt can produce so much good.
We’re receiving regular emails and phone calls from people who are suffering, and they all need love, support, and encouragement. In the meantime, we’re trying to write posts here on the site, prepare for retreats, work with churches and homes across the country that need guidance, coach couples and individuals, and offer regular teaching about God’s will for the home in the area. We’re doing our best to allow the Holy Spirit to guide every step knowing God’s will is far greater than our own.
If you’d like to make a donation to help our family, as we continue our full time work with Rise of the Home, helping couples across the country to build Godly marriage, we’d love to have the help. Feel no obligation, but give as you are lead from a “cheerful heart”. Whether you can help by donating $10 or can even make a commitment to a regular monthly amount, we’d love to be able to put your help to good use as we continue to allow God to use and raise our own home. We greatly need and appreciate the help.
If you have questions, feel free to contact us. We’d be more than happy to tell you more about what we’re doing and share our detailed plan with more information about all of our vision for Rise of the Home.
If you’d like to help, feel free to use Paypal:
- Login at Paypal (if you do not have an account, you’ll need to create one).
- Click on “Send Money” at the top of the page.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org into the “to” field and the amount you wish to donate and check the “Service/Other” box.
- Click “Send Money”.
- Paypal will take you through the remaining steps.
* FYI, 2.9% of whatever you pay comes out of whatever you give through Paypal. Some of you may prefer to send checks so that the percentage of money isn’t lost.
**As a side note, we can have monthly reminders sent to you through Paypal if you’re going to be making monthly payments. This makes it easier for everyone. Please let us know if that’s something you’d like us to set up.